Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And Life Goes On....

Well, I figured since I re-organized my whole blog I should at least put a post up... so here it is! Not much new to report, as the title suggests. Life just keeps going on, same o'l business: swim, work, run, work, eat, work, etc.. Sounds exciting right? Work has been going pretty well, I am getting lots of hours and so I am thinking that I sould be able to pay for my next two semesters by the end of this break, which I definitely feel good about.
Since my though process seems too be really slow right now, and in an effort to keep from dragging this on and on, I'm signing off for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE the new blog design! It is so cute!!!! I particularly love all the pictures, and can't wait for next semester! aah!!!

    ReplyDelete

newsletter templateslayoutmyspace sing upheaderswordpress themeblogsbackground bloggers Love Story 3 column Instructions Artwork Information: Design elements for this blog background are provided by: Free valentines day blog background, hearts, stitching, flowers, 3 columns -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our backgrounds work best with the Minima Template or Picture Window Template To apply this background: 1. Log onto your blog. 2. Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab. 3. Click 'Add a Gadget'. 4. Click on the (+) sign next to 'HTML/JavaScript'. 5. Paste the entire code in that space. 6. Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog! *All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions. Copy & Paste This Code: