Sunday, March 21, 2010

Opps....

Once upon a time I made a blog and posted on it every so often. Then I went home and started working two jobs and forgot that I should update my blog... so that is what I am doing :) go me! There really hasn't been a whole lot for me to report. I've just been working and working and oh yeah did I mention working? I've started running again, and it is FABULOUS!! I went on a 4.3 mile run yesterday morning. Pretty sure that is the BEST way to start out a saturday! I've also gotten into rock climbing. I definitely enjoy that :)
Being home for the past few months has been really nice. I've had a chance to work, earn money, hang out with friends, chill with my awesome family and even buy a car. Sounds pretty productive to me :)
Here are a few pictures from my time home with my awesome family :) enjoy!
Me and my fantastic sister :)
Dani, Mom and Me around christmas :)

Yes, that is me and my mommy :)

Hopefully I will get better with posting here again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

newsletter templateslayoutmyspace sing upheaderswordpress themeblogsbackground bloggers Love Story 3 column Instructions Artwork Information: Design elements for this blog background are provided by: Free valentines day blog background, hearts, stitching, flowers, 3 columns -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our backgrounds work best with the Minima Template or Picture Window Template To apply this background: 1. Log onto your blog. 2. Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab. 3. Click 'Add a Gadget'. 4. Click on the (+) sign next to 'HTML/JavaScript'. 5. Paste the entire code in that space. 6. Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog! *All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions. Copy & Paste This Code: