Sunday, November 22, 2009

Visiting Home.....

Well it's sunday morning and I am writing this post from the comfort of my home in Utah. Woot! It is always nice to get a break from the stress and insanity of college life and spend some time with my family and friend. Unfortunatly I still have homework.... now that my friend, is the true mark of a college student. You get all excited about having a week off from school, and apparently the teachers do too! The just throw you some extra homework as a "thanksgiving present"... really, if you wanted to give me something to be thankful for you could have left the homework back in Rexburg. O well... moving on.
Yesterday I went to Dani's swim meet up in Bountiful. It was so much fun!! Swimming used to be such a big part of my life and I have basically quit 'cold turkey' due to college responsibilities. I was doing ok with it and then I went to the meet yesterday and realized how much I miss it! I got to the meet around 11 A.M. and we didn't leave until 3 P.M. and I was happy and content the WHOLE time! The sounds, the people, even the smell of the pool were just awesome! I'm definatly going to have to get myself back to swimming in December when the semester ends and I become a workaholic....

No comments:

Post a Comment

newsletter templateslayoutmyspace sing upheaderswordpress themeblogsbackground bloggers Love Story 3 column Instructions Artwork Information: Design elements for this blog background are provided by: Free valentines day blog background, hearts, stitching, flowers, 3 columns -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our backgrounds work best with the Minima Template or Picture Window Template To apply this background: 1. Log onto your blog. 2. Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab. 3. Click 'Add a Gadget'. 4. Click on the (+) sign next to 'HTML/JavaScript'. 5. Paste the entire code in that space. 6. Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog! *All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions. Copy & Paste This Code: