Friday, November 20, 2009

Procrastination....

Well, it is almost thanksgiving and I really have no desire to do any homework so I decided to make a blog... Sounded like a good idea at the moment! So we will see how this goes. I'm not really sure what one is supposed to write on a blog, but I think that since this is my first post maybe I'll just introduce myself... because I know that so many of you care :) I am Kelsey, I am 19 years old and am currently a sophomore at BYU-Idaho studing exercise physiology. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up but that is ok. I have great friends and an AMAZING family! I really love to swim, although I sadly have not had the time to do so this semester. I also love running! I ran my first half-marathon in June and my first full marathon in September.. you could definatly consider me addicted to it. I am considering running the salt lake half marathon in April.. that is looking like it will be my next big race. I really enjoy dancing, listening to music, cooking, eating and just having a good time!

I really do have some of the best friends I could ask for! First off is my little sister and my mom, they are so amazing!!This is us after the Pocatello Marathon in September.. Dani and Mom both ran the 5K and did GREAT!!

When I came around the last .2 miles of the race I saw Dani standing on the side waiting for me and she ran the finish with me! By far the best part of the race :)

She is GREAT!!!

This semester I have some awesome roommates, like I always do!! They have come to all my concerts and even dressed up for my halloween concert... they are CHAMPS!! :)



Basically I'm just a girl that is happy to be living the life that I am, and this is my blog. Read it if you want, enjoy it if you want, and if you don't want to, well that is ok too!

2 comments:

  1. dear kelsey,
    i love your stinkin' guts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey! This is Tasha! :D I saw on facebook that you had a blog! Blogs are pretty awesome! You pretty much treat it like a Journal. Except for you know the deep personal stuff. You know what I mean? ;) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

newsletter templateslayoutmyspace sing upheaderswordpress themeblogsbackground bloggers Love Story 3 column Instructions Artwork Information: Design elements for this blog background are provided by: Free valentines day blog background, hearts, stitching, flowers, 3 columns -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our backgrounds work best with the Minima Template or Picture Window Template To apply this background: 1. Log onto your blog. 2. Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab. 3. Click 'Add a Gadget'. 4. Click on the (+) sign next to 'HTML/JavaScript'. 5. Paste the entire code in that space. 6. Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog! *All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions. Copy & Paste This Code: