Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Direction.....

So with the semester almost half over, and this being my fourth semester up here I have been thinking alot about the future. I technically am a junior this semester so the thought of grad school has been on my mind a lot. Also, with some of the experiences I have been dealing with this semester I have really been thinking about who I am and what I want. It really has been great! I have learned a lot about myself. One, I have learned that I am stronger than I thought. I have found, time and time again that I have this way of dealing with things that makes them seem easier. This is something that I am really grateful for. Second, I have decided that I am an extreamly motivated person, with a one track mind sometimes. I know that neither of these are totally new things but they are things that I was reminded of.

Ok, so direction for the future... I have decided what I want to do with my life. I want to be an Athletic Trainier and I am so excited about it. I am starting to look into the requirements for grad school and all that jazz. The more I look at it the more excited I get.

I am enjoying the semester with my roommates, they really are the greatest. I don't know where I would be without them! They are amazing! Heather is getting married in August so we have been helping her with that too.

Basically I think the point of this point is that if you have some direction and a goal in sight, dealing with change isn't as hard as it could be. Life is just good :)


OH!! I almost forgot! I would like to give a little shout out to my little sister! Tomorrow Dani is graduating from Lehi High School and I am so proud of her! She will be swimming at BYU-Provo and I couldn't be prouder!! I love you Dani!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

newsletter templateslayoutmyspace sing upheaderswordpress themeblogsbackground bloggers Love Story 3 column Instructions Artwork Information: Design elements for this blog background are provided by: Free valentines day blog background, hearts, stitching, flowers, 3 columns -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our backgrounds work best with the Minima Template or Picture Window Template To apply this background: 1. Log onto your blog. 2. Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab. 3. Click 'Add a Gadget'. 4. Click on the (+) sign next to 'HTML/JavaScript'. 5. Paste the entire code in that space. 6. Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog! *All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions. Copy & Paste This Code: